Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nials oh how I love the

I love Nail Polish. I do, I have short nails that have a tendency to peel and am working on that with Nutra nail growth 5-7 day treatment and it has made a huge differance. I dont have peeling anymore. So I concluded I needed to celebrate this with a new nail color. Not that I need much to celebrate to get a new nail color LOL. I was at Rite Aid and they had the new Wet and Wild nail colors in the embossed glass with the new brush OMG do i love them. I picked up bite the bullet wich is a cream purple color. It is so pritty but the best part is it stays very well. Now Being fair I did invest in CND stickey base coat and that could be why but It is a beauty. Most nail color stays on my fingers for about 12 hours and starts chipping reguardless of what I use. This one has managed 3 days. The brush is new also. Nice big and rounded. I was able to apply a smooth coat in only 1-2 strokes depending on the finger. Not the usual 3-4. The less I stroke the better because I trend to get a bit carried away and mess it up. And at 1.99 not on sale that is a steal.Just needed to share. xoxo Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment