Sunday, March 18, 2012

starting the week of right

        Hello, So today while I was hauling my makeup in to the bathroom (took me 3 trips lol) I recalled something I head on youtube under one of the bloggers on there,don't remember who. She said that she picks out makeup she will use for the week and keeps in in a makeup clutch on her dresser so that she makes sure she actually uses all her makeup and not just buy it and stick it in her drawers. Well that got me to thinking. Hmmmm.... I have a chest in the bathroom that decorates the top of my toilet and right now it is just collecting random junk i find in the bathroom as i do my quick cleans. This week in the name of organization and beauty I am going to clear it out and add m y make up basics to it for quick face prep. Now I am a bit compulsive when it comes to makeup and well most things honestly so I don't know I could stick to a weekly face. But This is a great start. I mean regardless of when I do I always use some things.

Liquid foundation
concealer (under eye darkness is are horrible)
Blush/bronzer ( I am sooo pale)
powder
eye lash curler
eye brow powder
mascara

That is a good two trips right there. this way can only bring the fun stuff like eye color and lipstick.
How do you organize your makeup?

                                  xoxoxo
                                      Jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment